Affordable and Comprehensive Home Inspections
We offer affordable, comprehensive home inspections as well as a wide variety of other services including termite inspections, pool inspections, well inspections, septic system inspections, and much, much more.
Also, at no cost to you, we also offer foundation measurements and surveys, thermal imaging scans, and sprinkler system inspections. And several of our services are available at discounted rates that give you the most bang for your buck.
Contact our experienced Texas Hill Country home inspectors today to schedule your inspection!
What Set Us Apart From The Competition?
Free Foundation Measurements/Survey
- Identifies potential unseen structural problems
- Provides a baseline survey for a newly constructed home
- If signs of foundation movement are observed in the future, the foundation can be surveyed again to identify any areas that have moved since the last survey
- Newly constructed homes typically include a 5-10 year foundation warranty from the builder and this survey can be critical to proving the foundation has moved if a warranty claim is ever submitted in the future
Free Thermal Imaging (Infrared) Scans
- Most inspectors charge extra for this service
- Many inspectors do not provide this service
- Thermal imaging can identify unseen deficiencies
- Critical in analyzing the energy efficiency of the home
- See pictures below to understand the benefits of thermal imaging scans
Why our clients choose us
- Discounted WDI (termite) Inspection & Report
- Discounted WDI (termite) Warranty and Preventative Treatment Plan
- Discounted Water Testing/Sampling (bacteria tests for e-coli and coliform)
- Discounted Pool/Spa Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Septic System Inspections
- iPhone Facetime Review for clients who can’t attend
- Contractor & Specialist Referrals
- Same Day Reports
- Public Service/Veteran Discounts
- 24/7 Online Scheduling
- Supra e-Key Access
- Extensive Experience & Qualifications in Building Inspections & Construction Sciences – See our qualifications and certifications.